When to use AmnioSense™
Pregnancy can be a wonderful time, but the changes in your body can sometimes cause uncertainty. An increase in vaginal wetness is a normal part of pregnancy, but it can also be a cause for worry.
Studies show that at least
34% of pregnant women will experience urinary incontinence during their pregnancy
10% will experience amniotic fluid leakage as a result of a premature rupture of membrane.
With AmnioSense™, you can now monitor your leaks with a simple liner, which is easy to use and safe for you and your baby.
You can use AmnioSense™ whenever you experience unidentified vaginal
wetness. Wear the liner as soon as possible after feeling wetness. AmnioSense™ will
help you determine whether you are experiencing urinary incontinence or an amniotic
Who should use AmnioSense™?
- It is recommended as the first response when a pregnant woman
- This would help distinguish if the wetness was due to amniotic fluid leak
or any other reason.
- There is a risk of leakage during the first 48 hours after amniocentesis,
AmnioSense™ should be worn after amniocentesis to ensure the sac is sealed.
- In high risk pregnancies, first time pregnancies, pregnancies by IVF, history of
- To use as a standby kit in case of a feeling of wetness at home.